Four separate washing zones including pre-wash area, integrated spray area, and two main washing areas, which are all equipped with three pairs of brushes. The special nozzles of the downstream drying area ensure the residue-free drying of the sheets passing through. The roller brushes and transport devices automatically adjust to the thickness of the glass sheet. On request, this can be fitted with soft roller brushes for coated sheets.
- Shapes according to LiSEC shape catalogue
- Minimum water consumption when used in combination with a cirulation system
- Optimal washing performance even at transport speeds of up to 15 m/min
- Extremely low-maintenance, with convenient centralized bearing lubrication
- Machine body of stainless chrome-plated steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Automatic coating recognition
- VHW-6M design for a glass thickness of up to 30 mm thanks