The solution for shorter bending cycles. In the first step, the profiles are fed in automatically, cut to length, and stretched. The bending process takes place at the same time. The sequential feed ensures maximum measurement precision during the bending process. Also available with integrated automated drilling system for gas-filling holes or georgian bar. Measurement data is transferred online, by means of a data carrier or by entering the data via the operating terminal.
- High measurement precision, shortest cycle times
- Can be fitted with 4-, 6-, 8-, 15-compartment profile storage magazine
- Also for the manufacture of circular frames and special shapes according to LiSEC catalog of shapes (depends on material)
- Processing of aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and plastic frames
- Shapes according to LiSEC shape catalogue
- Frame labelling
- Fitting for special warm-edge profiles