Following a welcome from Clemens Macarei, Manager of LiSEC Germany, experts gave presentations on current industry innovations from various sections of the glass industry. The participants enjoyed presentations on the following topics:
- EU project MEM4WIN - Elmar Dohmann, Energy Glas and Leopold Mader, LiSEC (Head of Development)
- Flexibility in edge processing - the concept of vertical machining centres - Jürgen Hörlensberger, LiSEC (Development)
- Thoughts on systems of the future - Leopold Dammelhart, LiSEC (Technical Support)
- The nuances of LSG production - Richard Bruckner, LiSEC (Head of Technical Support)
- CleanSeal - logi(sti)cal development in glass take-over - Leopold Mader, LiSEC (Head of Development)
- "What your machines can reveal about your company" - Thomas Radermacher, LiSEC (Automation)
In addition to presentations and discussions, participants were given the opportunity to take a tour of the Energy Glas plant. The Hesse-based production company specialises in the manufacture of highly insulating triple thermal-insulating windows and works with state-of-the art production and software technology provided by LiSEC.
Clemens Macarei, Manager of LiSEC Germany, has a very positive outlook for the future of the industry: "We are seeing investment in highly automated and highly productive complete systems and some additional investment in individual systems."