LiSEC attended glasstec, which took place in Düsseldorf from 20 to 23 September, and used the 1,600 m² of exhibition space to present itself to international trade visitors with an unusual booth concept.
In addition to live machines for insulating glass production, processing and cutting, and the corresponding software, the entire trade fair was transmitted to the virtual world via a live stream and supplemented with an updated virtual campus and 3D tours.
This year, the main product areas that more than 5,000 booth visitors were able to inform themselves about during the four days of the trade fair in Düsseldorf or via the virtual world were:
- Analytics: LiSEC service for the successful management of production and tool for the visualisation and analysis of production data
- DSC-A+DSC-T: Horizontal cutting machine for automatic cutting of float glass with tilting function
- KSD-A: Currently the fastest vertical edge seaming and grinding machine with integrated LiTEC Slider technology
- RHF-A25/25: Gripper system for automatic positioning of spacer frames on glass sheets
The LiSEC solutions for laminating glass production were presented directly at the exhibition stand via virtual twins or corresponding animations.
The LiSEC service area focused on the topic of training and presented the new program of the LiSEC training department on comfortable massage chairs.
LiSEC daughter company Schraml also presented itself at the LiSEC booth with the topDRILL RX-25 G8, a vertical drilling and countersinking centre with 8-fold turret drilling head and water jet head.
Glass Build America
This year's Glass Build America, which took place from 18 to 20 October in Las Vegas, not only brought highly qualified technical discussions with customers at the 325 m² LiSEC stand. With more than 4,000 co-exhibitors presenting their solutions to over 8,000 qualified trade visitors over the course of the days, the LiSEC trade fair concept was especially appreciated and the newly designed booth won the award for "best-in-show". The design concept was implemented together with cericom – a partner of LiSEC. This was particularly visible in the outer windows of the booth, which were designed by laser processing.
Customers and interested parties were able to learn about the advantages of LiSEC solutions via virtual concepts and visit the premises of the training departments of LiSEC and the LiSEC Group member GLASTECH in Hausmening via a virtual room.
You want more information?
Explore GLASTECH or our training centres virtually on our website www.lisec.com or directly via the following links:
- GLASTECH: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=FBZZ58ZZHoG
- Training Center: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=HvnznpkcmAr